2020 Mazda3 Trim Comparison
The Mazda3 comes in four distinct trims. Each variation has a lot to love.
All trims come standard with 26 in-city and 35 highway miles per gallon, 186 horsepower, and a 2.5L engine with SkyActiv-G. The only exception is the Premium Package with 27 in-city and 36 highway mpg.
The best part about these packages is that each one comes with the features of the one before it. So if you were to look at the Preferred Package, you’ll also get everything that comes with the base and Select Package and so on.
Mazda3 Base Model
The base trim for the Mazda3 already comes packed with a load of features. Even for those who are looking for the simple option, Mazda offers their generosity so you get a safe and smooth ride no matter what.
- 6-speed automatic transmission with sport mode
- 16” alluminum alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights
- Rain sensing wipers
- Antilock brakes with Brake Assist and Smart Brake
- Dynamic Stability Control with traction control
- Lane-Keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear view camera
- MAZDA CONNECT with commander control
- Voice-activated text audio delivery and reply
Mazda3 Select Package
The Select Package gives the Mazda3 extra safety with style. This trim adds a little more convenience to your daily routine with its keyless features and its compatibility with Apple and Android smartphones.
- 18” alluminum alloy all-season wheels
- Dual-zone climate control
- Power side mirrors with turn signal
- Leather accents
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Keyless entry and start
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Mazda3 Preferred Package
The Preferred Package introduces a bit of luxury to the Mazda3 lineup, giving you that extra warmth and offering the best audio experience with top-of-the-line speakers.
- Power driver seat with lumbar support and 2-position memory
- Heated front seats
- Bose speakers
Mazda3 Premium Package
The Premium Package is a well-deserved title for this Mazda3 trim as it goes all-out with its intuitive features. Windshield displays are popular in the auto-industry right now, and Mazda includes this modern tech in the most gorgeous way. If you want a car to brag about, the Mazda3 Premium Package is a fantastic option.
- Windshield-projected full color Active Driving Display
- Power-sliding moonroof with interior sunshade
- Paddle shifters
- Signature LED headlight and taillight illumination
- Adaptive front-lighting system
Share this page:
Follow us on social: