Mazda CX-30 First Look
Mazda just crafted a brand new model to be released in 2020. The Mazda CX-30 was expertly designed for those who love the size of a compact vehicle and the cargo space of an SUV.
What’s Unique About the Mazda CX-30?
The Mazda CX-30 is defined as a compact vehicle with a size of 70.7 inches wide and 173 inches long, making it easy to fit into tight spaces. Even though this Mazda is on the smaller side, it doesn’t sacrifice its cargo space. The CX-30 has 45.2 cubic feet of storage space to assist you with even the craziest shopping sprees.
This 2-in-1 vehicle has the specs of an efficient everyday ride as it pumps out 33 highway miles per gallon with its 2.5L SkyActiv-G engine. The Mazda CX-30 supports 186 horsepower on 18” alloy wheels.
Top-of-the-Line Safety Features
i-ActivSense is installed to give you intuitive safety features, one of them being predictive all-wheel drive. It uses sensors throughout the car and adjusts the tires accordingly so you never experience losing traction. These sensors work 200 times a second for optimal response time, so you won’t notice anything other than a flawless drive.
Other safety features for the Mazda CX-30 include Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Lane-Keep Assist, and Driver Attention Alert. Many of these features may sound familiar to you as they come standard in most Mazda models, but one of the more recent additions to the safety lineup is Driver Attention Alert which detects driver fatigue or decreased attentiveness and pushes out an alert.
Here is a breakdown of all other Mazda CX-30 safety features:
- Blind Spot Monitoring tells you if there is a vehicle or object in your blind spot if you have your turn signals active
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses your rear cameras to detect motion coming from your left and right sides as you’re backing up
- Smart City Brake will preemptively activate the brakes when a potential forward collision is detected
- Lane Departure Warning will let you know if you are starting to veer out of your lane or off the road
- Lane-Keep Assist gently pulls on your steering wheel to keep you in your lane if your Lane Departure Warning goes off
- The best part about all of these features? You can monitor your CX-30 with the Active Driving Display projected directly onto your windshield. And of course no Mazda would be complete without the option for available 4G LTE WiFi.
Your Mazda in the Palm of Your Hand
The MyMazda mobile app will be compatible with the CX-30. MyMazda allows you to lock, unlock, and start your vehicle through the app. It also shows you the status of your vehicle regarding amount of fuel, tire pressure, miles driven, and more. You can also find the nearest Mazda dealership with MyMazda.
Here’s what’s possible with the MyMazda app:
- Start your engine
- Adjust the AC
- View your fuel levels
- Lock and unlock doors
- Flash your lights
- View number of miles driven
- Locate a dealership
- Schedule a service
- Access service coupons
- Monitor tire pressures
- Check the status of your doors
- Use Roadside Assistance
A Reasonable Price
If you think the all-new Mazda CX-30 will set back your bank account, it really won’t. The starting price for this innovative vehicle is only $24,345, and it’s even less with our loyalty offer which gives you $750 cash back on select models. Learn more by going to MYFRESNOMAZDA.COM